nERv The Godfather II (c) Electronic Arts 04/2009 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Securom 1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Action After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces \"The Don's View\" an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks. Set in a stunning open-world environment, The Godfather II expands on the popular gameplay mechanics of the first game and doubles down on the series signature BlackHand control scheme, which now features even more visceral hand-to-hand brutality at your fingertips, introducing a new combo system pressure tactics and executions. In The Godfather II, players will fight alongside their hand-picked crew, who have their own skills and expertise. Each family member specializes in a specific field such as demolitions arson, engineering, first-aid and more. As The Don you control the family sending some of your men on missions while heading off into action with others. The combination of strategic organized crime gameplay and brutal BlackHand action sets The Godfather II apart from other open-world games. 1. Unrar. 2. Burn or mount the image. 3. Install the game using the keygen included in the Crack folder. 4. Copy the content of the Crack dir to the installation dir. 5. Play the game..__________________________.-..__.-...-..___.-..________________________///..:.MisterX & MisterY.:.:.. / // / ::.::.:::.Site Scripts V2.0:`--_______________/---------___//--_//_---------_________________/'
Wtf!! Enter the code to install. After that it ask you to re-enter the code. I re-enterbut invalid. Why is it so complicated! To install a game took me more than an hour. Doyou guys have any clue Or the correct code, please do comment here. Thanks
It is showing \"enter the entire registration code found in your confirmation email,yourgame manual/product packaging or game card. \" but when i am entering the code it,s comeagain pls guys tell me how to solve these problem
People love free steam games, no doubt. But what many people hate is downloading so many parts and trying to install them on their own. This is why we are the only site that pre-installs every game for you. We have many categories like shooters, action, racing, simulators and even VR games! We strive to satisfy our users and ask for nothing in return. We revolutionized the downloading scene and will continue being your #1 site for free games.
Treat yourself this holiday season with new Seasonal Challenges and Featured Events offering rewards like new Weapon Blueprints, Battle Pass XP, and more. Check in-game throughout the season for more details, including a challenge that awards a new signature barrel attachment for the Striker.
CFW2OFW is a term to describe converting dumped/ripped PS3 retail Blu-ray disc (BD) games from ISO or PS3_Game folder into digital backups manually or using one of these Windows PC tools/apps: CFW2OFW Helper PS3GameConvert KDW CFW2OFW TrueAncestor Backup Retailer (aka TABR)
Only games with available game updates can be converted but workarounds are found which require special handling (marked \"Exclusive Method\") shown in the table Notes. If LIC.DAT is missing, use KDW LIC.DAT Offline Generator to create a new license; although the above-listed tools generate LIC.DAT automatically.
1. Rename the PS3_Game folder of retail disc [BCUS98298] into \"NPUA72074\",2. Unpack the demo NPUA72074 then copy only the [eboot.bin] from it then paste into folder [USRDIR] in [NPUA72074] renamed in step 1,3. Edit PARAM.SFO of [NPUA72074] and change Category from DG Disc Game (blu-ray) to HG Harddrive Game then Save,4. Delete LICDIR folder in NPUA72074,5. Download only the v1.01 update for BCUS98298,6. Unpack contents of downloaded v1.01 update then move them to a new folder called \"BCUS98298\",7. For DTU: Transfer NPUA72074 and BCUS98298 folders into CFW PS3 then DTU to OFW PS3. Done.7. For HAN: Move NPUA72074 and BCUS98298 folders into make-backup-pkg directory then open/run [do.bat]. Install on HAN PS3 with [Enable Debug Packages]. Done.For Han: converted with CFW2OFW Helper v13 the game stucks at a black screen. Feel free to try with PS3GameConvert v0.91.
1. Rename PS3_Game folder to \"NPUB30790\"2. Decrypt eboot.bin with scetool3. Open eboot.elf with Hex, set it on 16 bit offset and find /dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME/USRDIR, then replace hex values [2F 64 65 76 5F 62 64 76 64 2F 50 53 33 5F 47 41 4D 45 2F 55 53 52 44 49 52 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00] with [2F 64 65 76 5F 68 64 64 30 2F 67 61 6D 65 2F 4E 50 55 42 33 30 37 39 30 2F 55 53 52 44 49 52 00 01] and save4. Move the modified eboot.elf to scetool folder, open CMD and type:scetool.exe --verbose --sce-type=SELF --compress-data=TRUE --skip-sections=FALSE --key-revision=04 --self-auth-id=1010000001000003 --self-vendor-id=01000002 --self-type=NPDRM --self-app-version=0001000000000000 --self-fw-version=0003004000000000 --self-add-shdrs=TRUE --np-license-type FREE --self-ctrl-flags=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 --self-cap-flags=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003B0000000100040000 --np-app-type=EXEC --np-content-id=UP0105-NPUB30790_00-BLEACHSOULRESURR --np-klicensee=72F990788F9CFF745725F08E4C128387 --np-real-fname=EBOOT.BIN --np-add-sig=FALSE --encrypt EBOOT.ELF EBOOT.BIN5. Copy the new eboot.bin into NPUB30970 folder6. Edit PARAM.SFO and change Category from DG (Disc Game) to HG (Harddrive Game) then save7. Pack into PKG with any PKG converter as long as it doesn't resign the eboot into 4.XXSo far the game works perfectly.
1. Create a BLUS31270 folder and copy USRDIR from the full game directory.2. Use the game converter on it, and then navigate to NPUB31270/USRDIR and delete everything except EBOOT.bin.3. Copy all of the contents of the converted BLUS31270 into the BLUS31270 folder you had created, and overwrite all.4. Copy both your BLUS31270 and NPUB31270 to your OFW PS3.
1. Create a BLES01945 folder and copy USRDIR from the full game directory.2. Use the game converter on it, and then navigate to NPEB01945/USRDIR and delete everything except EBOOT.bin.3. Copy all of the contents of the converted BLES01945 into the BLES01945 folder you had created, and overwrite all.4. Copy both your BLES01945 and NPEB01945 to your OFW PS3.edit: you can also follow the \"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2\" instructions. It works for me.Note: converted with PS3GameConvert_v0.91 .
For HAN: Use PS3GameConvert_v0.91.For injection: use the same method of MW3:1. Before converting, move the original files of \"PS3_GAME\\USRDIR\" (except EBOOT.BIN, default.self, and default_mp.self) to a temp folder outside the PS3_GAME folder.2. Convert the game using CFW2OFW v1.13 (\"PS3_GAME\\USRDIR\" only containing EBOOT.BIN, default.self, and default_mp.self files).3. After the convertion, move the original files (the temp folder) to the converted folder \"BLUS30377\\USRDIR\".4. Inject the converted files (BLUS30377 & NPUB30377) in backup using PS3Xport Tool v1.1.
STEPS:1. Copy all Disc files, except EBOOT.BIN, default.self, and default_mp.self from \"/USRDIR/*\" to update folder \"BLES00683/USRDIR/*\".2. Delete all converted files from \"NPEB00683/USRDIR/*\" except EBOOT.BIN from update.3. Copy default.self and default_mp.self from Disc to \"NPEB00683/USRDIR/\".NOTE: The game does not need be converted if you manually copied the needed files from PS3_GAME folder, excluding USRDIR.
STEPS:1. Copy all Disc files, except EBOOT.BIN, default.self, and default_mp.self from \"/USRDIR/*\" to update folder \"BLES00687/USRDIR/*\".2. Delete all converted files from \"NPEB00687/USRDIR/*\" except EBOOT.BIN from update.3. Copy default.self and default_mp.self from Disc to \"NPEB00687/USRDIR/\".NOTE: The game does not need be converted if you manually copied the needed files from PS3_GAME folder, excluding USRDIR.
If you get black screen and console freeze during game startup on HEN/HAN try this method:1. Before converting, move the original files of \"PS3_GAME\\USRDIR\" (except EBOOT.BIN, default.self, and default_mp.self) to a temp folder outside the PS3_GAME folder.2. Convert the game using CFW2OFW v1.13 (\"PS3_GAME\\USRDIR\" should contain EBOOT.BIN, default.self, and default_mp.self files only).3. After the conversion, move the original files (the ones inside the temp folder you made in step 1) to the converted folder \"BLES00687\\USRDIR\". (resulting NPEB00687 folder should be small, around 19-20MB in size and BLES00684 should be around 7.15GB)4. Make the packages with Make-Backup-PKG, game package will be small (19-20MB) while patch will be the biggest one (7.15GB)
1. Move all Disc files (original files before converting) from USRDIR except EBOOT.BIN, default.self, and default_mp.self to update folder BLXXYYYYY/USRDIR/*2. then convert your game (USRDIR only contain EBOOT.BIN, default.self, and default_mp.self files)
Use EBOOT from BLJM60215 update. Use NPJB60215 as conversion directory. If using CFW2OFW tool:1. Change TitleID in PARAM.SFO to BLJM60215 and create new LIC.DAT before conversion. 2. Install game data before DTU Creates \"/game/BLJM60215DATA/\" directory.Buttons will be in Japanese format (X/O swapped) and some text will also be in Japanese (mostly English) because of EBOOT.NOTE: With the new Injection method, I've found no use adding BLJM60215DATA to the backup injection. It actually broke my game. 153554b96e